Saturday, March 20, 2010

Damai Spa experience and HP pc purchase

I was lucky to be selected to do a review for Singapore Women's weekly and even luckier that the spa treatment is a facial at Damai Spa at Grand Hyatt!

Luxurious spa rooms:


Locker with bath robe and amendities:


I had missed the good buy at IT Show 2010 at Sunctec last weekend - very sian at the thought of the mad crowd even though I had set eyes on the HP slimline pc frm Courts at $999 (Usual $1099). Went AMK Courts but they insist the price only available at IT Show Sunctec.

This weekend, made a trip down to Funan Centre, ask around even Courts but the pc is still selling at $1099. Luck falls when this Salesman at Challenger. I showed him the newspaper cutting from Courts and he asked me if he can offer me same price, I will buy. Of course I will. I manage to get a even better deal - Bought the tower set only at $799 (usual $899). Somemore, Funan centre spend minimum $120 get $8 Capitaland voucher. All smiles as I took a cab home with my new pc.