Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kinokuniya 20% off / Swensens lunch / Methode Swiss buys

Kinokunya 20% storewide for members from 19-22 Nov 2009. Bought Men's health Dec issue as it comes with GWP Gillette Fusion worth $15.90.

Also bought Lilian Too Fengshui Almanac 2010


Had lunch date with KT at Swensens Ion. They having promotion buy any main course and get free side or sundae or drink free.

I ordered Chili crab pasta with free Swensens banana split. Both KT and myself were so full after lunch! It's so sinful!


I am actually supposed to join as 1 of 100 contestants in
NESCAFÉ® Frappé 100 Hours Chill On Movie Indulgence but in the end I chicken out. Why? Maybe the lunch was too full makes me sleepy? Maybe I pai sei wait get picture as first person to leave the challenge? I think biggest possibility is that have to register at 3pm but movie starts only at 6pm and it's Ramen Girl - not very attractive movie, imo.


My value buy from Sasa Methode Swiss Thermal oxygen overnight eye mask $79.90 and pore minimizer $55.90:

The actual $ I forked out is $30 (for $120 methode swiss voucher bought from ebay) + Cash 15.80. Hahaha this is a good deal!