Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Saturday Adventure

Started the Sat morning with an early appointment at Bellauna (cuppage plaza). They having tie-up with Simply Her. $28 for massage/slimming etc. and 1st 30 callers get a free face/body therapy. After my body detox session (the therapist claim to do Zoe Tay and Diana Ser!), proceed to do express facial.

Attended Shiseido Alexandra Wang fashion show at Takashimaya.
a
a

Went to FR3B. This is my 3rd trip. I am running out of items to check out :P
a

Took lunch at Sakura Family resturant (capital building). The food sucks. It not even worth posting the picture here.

Attended Laneige Workhop at Robinsons Rafflescity. There is a makeup demo (I am not the model)
a

Bought Men's Health at Bishan interchange and got this gift:
a

Coslab bishan promotion: Purchase any service stated ($8, $18 or $28) and get a cleanser worth $35 free!
a