Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 2 of my 1 week leave

Went to Fr3b concept store again. These are the 8 items I checked out:
a

Bought Female Sep issue $6 at MPH and got a Vichy travel set worth $28.
a

Lunch promotion: Fish & Co $9++
a

Did my pedicure at Raffles place Arcade L2. It's a good deal: 12 classic pedicures at $250. Averages to $20.85 each time and what's more, there is free express pedicure and 6x hard skin treatment. When I question about how about the other 6 times without hard skin treatment (I need it!), they were prepared: can upgrade to $500 package which comes with 22 times pedicure with 22 times hard skin treatment and 2 classic mani, 2 mask treatment etc. Good marketing tactics!

Couldn't resist signing up for World of sports membership. Cost me $38 but I got these free gifts:
a

That's not all. It comes with member specials (massage, face mask, manicure etc):
a