Friday, August 28, 2009

Last day of my 1 week leave..sob sob...

I did it again. To utilize a $25 hair voucher at Jeric salon Central, I did a wash and blow which cost me $35 (or rather $37.50 after gst). End up paying cash $12.50 for the wash and blow. This is consider expensive as in a neighbour salon, can easily get a wash/blow for $6 to $8 bucks.

Went to Unilever to redeem movie tickets (Today advertisement: 1st 240 to purchase $8 of lipton product to redeem a pair of tickets worth $21). Was one of the 240 but the marketing pp have not bought the tickets yet so they will mail it to me. A thought: What's with these pp? Doing marketing campaign but not ready for it???

Since I am in orchard, went to:
1. Centrepoint Robinsons and 2 hydraquench mask sachet (got a mailer from them)
2. Metro Paragon to collect Givenchy scratch and win perfumes for me and sis (got a mailer from them
3. Tangs Orchard to collect YSL perfume vial (print from www.tangs.com) and Chanel ultralift samples (got email from them)
a

Attend Nuyou Keraskin event 5-7pm at IN@Backstage (Orchard hotel shopping arcade). Up close and personal with Judy Koh (backstage boss - the one who was in tv advertisement) in person. The goodie bag consist of Keraskin Samples. Also got a hair cut and facial for attending the workshop. Thank you Nuyou, In@Backstage and Kerskin(Loreal)!
a

When I reach home, saw that mum and dad has collected my prize from Genting Lane. Thanks mummy and daddy!
a